Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Coupons.com

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Coupons.com

Have you shopped at Coupons.com? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Coupons.com at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Coupons.com at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Okay I hope that I am the first to review this. I am a avid coupons.com user. I used to be moreso when Target took them but they stopped right before the holiday season. So now I only use them at CVS and Safeway. I have gotten some great deals with them though. During the holiday's I used them for different items I needed for parties and I always am using them for diapers and formula and baby wash. I like to combine them with store coupons to get extra off and have found that Kmart stores double them a lot and so that even is nice. Overall during a difficult year it has saved me probably over $100 and I could have done a better job at saving. Here is to a new year and saving a lot more.

I have been using coupons.com for quite some time now, and I have always printed mine through another rewards program. I had no idea that SR offered rewards, too! I will print from here from now on! This is great news! I have saved so much money by using coupons.com, and now the value is even greater.

I'm always surprised at how large some of their coupons are. You don't often find coupons for 1.00 off things, but they have a lot of them on there. I go in and print a couple a day, not all of them that I want at once so I can make money on it everyday instead of waiting for new coupons to come out weekly.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I was very excited to see that I could print coupons through SR. I use coupons.com often.