Thread: H&R Block?

Default H&R Block?

Was I hallucinating or was H&R Block (specifically, Tax Cut) an available merchant last year? I try to buy our tax software as soon as possible into the new year and I seem to recall TaxCut being available. If I have to, I'll end up buying it through Best Buy and doing the in-store pick-up, but I'd prefer to download it directly from H&R Block.

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    Was I hallucinating or was H&R Block (specifically, Tax Cut) an available merchant last year? I try to buy our tax software as soon as possible into the new year and I seem to recall TaxCut being available. If I have to, I'll end up buying it through Best Buy and doing the in-store pick-up, but I'd prefer to download it directly from H&R Block.
    I would love to know, too. We use H&R Block. Does it count if you just do the online program? (it still costs) I've seen it available on a couple other rewards programs but if it's available here I'd rather go through SR!
    Married to my soul mate for 6 years. Mama to 3 in arms and 2 in heaven!

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I prefer Turbo Tax, and I remember getting it here last year as well. Hopefully it will work out!

ETA: Yup! TurboTax is still listed as 7% back on fees. I'll get started entering in our info this weekend!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

We've added H&R Block back!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I compared Turbo Tax and H&R Block last year, did them both. H&R saved me close to $1000.00 so they will be my choice this year. You might want to compare and do more then one, just in case.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Well I filed with them on 1/22. No pending credits though, and it's making me nervous!!! Usually mine show up by now.

One important thing is that it cannot be the free tax program. It has to actually be one of their paid services. We've been seeing a lot of credits come through for them. We can always follow up with them via trouble ticket if we need to in order to find missing credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I paid for 2 states, does that count? I guess I did the "free" one but still had to pay. So I'm guessing it won't work then? Bummer!