Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Give a Day Program

We had to switch. Never got a call from the first place. We are now making blankets for Project Linus. Got the first blanket finished last night. Everything is a sheet of ice here so I think blankets 2 and 3 will happen today!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Blanket 2 finished!
    Sammielynn

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    We had to switch. Never got a call from the first place. We are now making blankets for Project Linus. Got the first blanket finished last night. Everything is a sheet of ice here so I think blankets 2 and 3 will happen today!
    I signed up to do the Project Linus make a blanket at home also. I am waiting to hear back from them. How quick did you hear a response?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I happen to know the coordinator for out area. I called her and we were signed up in no time.
    Sammielynn

Blanket 3 finished!
    Leslie, look at the e-mail you got from helping hands. There was a phone number to call if you had not heard from the group, at least there was on mine.
    Sammielynn

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    Blanket 3 finished!
    Leslie, look at the e-mail you got from helping hands. There was a phone number to call if you had not heard from the group, at least there was on mine.
    I did call and sent an email, but haven't heard back yet. Hopefully, I will hear something soon. I don't really want to start until I get the okay.

I signed up for marking the watershed areas (streams, ponds, ditches, etc) that lead into Dog River, which is a big recreational river in our area. People dump trash in these waterways all the time not realizing that it ends up in areas where people live, swim, boat, fish, etc. I signed up on Monday but haven't heard back from them yet. Not in a hurry, though, as it's much too cold to do anything outside now.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

I heard back from the coordinator so we will be making blankets for Project Linus. Time to go shopping because I have six blankets to make!

I am excited about this project because the blankets are donated to children going through a crisis in our community. They are donated through local hospitals as well as centers for abused and neglected children.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

My mom and I knit square for a blanket and sewed them together today. It looks so good I want to make another for myself
    Sunshine Rewards

Got our e-mail today telling me to print out our ticket vouchers! Printing done!
    Sammielynn