Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: October surveys

I have 24. Could not get one yesterday. I am not sure I even want to try today! But I know I will get an extra $3.00 so that is good.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs down keebler survey

i just took a survey about keebler take along cookies, got thru the entire survey that took 20 minutes and a page came up saying the survey has been closed. what's up with that? i went back to try and take another survey and now it says that there are none for me so i won't get credit for wasting 20 minutes of my time on a stupid survey about cookies. i am so mad i could just scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think greenfield surveys have way too many problems and they better get their act together soon or else i will stop taking their surveys as this is too much work for 80 cents a day.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i just took a survey about keebler take along cookies, got thru the entire survey that took 20 minutes and a page came up saying the survey has been closed. what's up with that? i went back to try and take another survey and now it says that there are none for me so i won't get credit for wasting 20 minutes of my time on a stupid survey about cookies. i am so mad i could just scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think greenfield surveys have way too many problems and they better get their act together soon or else i will stop taking their surveys as this is too much work for 80 cents a day.
    Ugh, I hate when that happens! I agree it can be very frustrating.

Although, as frustrating as it can be, I do like seeing the money it brings, lol! I somehow managed to get my 25 this month so that is an extra $20 for the surveys plus a $5 bonus!
    Debbie

I just got #25. I have a question though. I have never done the surveys so does this one count even though it credits tomorrow? I have 25 today but if it doesn't count I just have 24.

I am so excited because I never do them and so I made $20 on the surveys themselves and possibly $5 more on the bonus. $25 dollars I do not normally get! WOOHOO!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I just got #25. I have a question though. I have never done the surveys so does this one count even though it credits tomorrow? I have 25 today but if it doesn't count I just have 24.

I am so excited because I never do them and so I made $20 on the surveys themselves and possibly $5 more on the bonus. $25 dollars I do not normally get! WOOHOO!
    Since you did the survey on 10/31, it will count as an Oct survey, and you will get 25 for the month. And your $5. Way to Go! Between my vacation and Greenfield being AWFUL there for several days, I only got 22 this month. 23 if I can get one today.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

YES!!!! I finally got survey number 25. The last several days have been really hard and I was afraid I was going to miss out on my $5. And, I hit $400. Not bad for about 4 months.