Thread: Sunshine Rewards

Default Sunshine Rewards

I just want to thank Sunshine Rewards! You all have brought so much joy into my life since I've become a member, especially the board. SR truly keeps my mind from thinking about my current situation (my battle with cancer). I look so forward to everday and seeing what's new!

I'm an avid online shopper, so what better way to do it than online with SR and earn a great precentage back for doing so. You all make it so much fun to shop, it's crazy! And with the holidays coming up I can't wait to do more!

I think what makes SR even more special and stand out among the rest is the way you all make it personal. It amazed me to sign in for the first time to the forum and see the owner actually communicating with the members! That's truly one of a kind and can't be found at any other reward program.
    Just when I thought good customer service was a thing of the past, you proved me wrong!

My husband is so happy that I've found something new to make me smile and keep my mind occupied (you would think six children would be enough) but you all sure have made me not think so much! Even my brother, who I also referred and signed up, said, "man, let me check this site out, because that's all you talk about now."

Last night, we all did the happy dance, because Mommy finished number one on the SuperMember Board! That board really encouraged me to complete my surveys everday, do more offers and definitely shop more!

Well, I could go on and on about SR, but I better stop. Keep up the good work and letting the sun shine, you don't know how much sunshine you are bring into the lives of others!

Thank You For Making A Difference!
    Sunshine Rewards

You're making me blush.

I appreciate the kind feedback. Each day is a roller coaster of things going right and things going wrong around here. Hopefully, the right stuff outweights the wrong stuff. LOL!

One of my biggest challenges as we get bigger is to find ways to maintain close personal customer service. That's why my only two "employees" so far are my husband and my mom. From there, I am 99.9% sure that it will actually be close friends and SR members that start working for us. I want to be absolutely sure that even as we grow, we continue to earn feedback like yours.

Thanks for being here through all that you are going through right now. I am so glad that you feel at home with us!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I really have enjoyed these boards to. But i'm more than thankful that SR is helping you cope with your illness. I agree it is nice to see what is going on here every day. I spend more time than I should on the forum, but it helps fill the time between projects and hassles. Sort of like Calgon, SR take me away.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

SR is just the best, and i agree lisa, its wonderful to see trica, SGuy, and Cindy all working so hard on the site and for us. I am glad that SR is helping keep your mind off whats going on, and i think you might be number 1 again this month on the sunshine big board!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Ditto. It is nice to have an outlet when we are stressed and need to run from something. This place is safe and fun at the same time. I love that as well.
    <Sunshine Rewards