Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: January Survey Bonuses

for the bonus. hopefully they will load some new ones soon. tried all day yesterday for a DS and couldn't get one. holiday period only effected me this weekend. looking forward to getting at least the 2.00 bonus but setting my sights higher though.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Question

For the 28 combined bonus does that mena you have to have14 of each DS and AMP? It seems that i can either get 1 a day but at rarley do i get both. I try every day though.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    For the 28 combined bonus does that mena you have to have14 of each DS and AMP? It seems that i can either get 1 a day but at rarley do i get both. I try every day though.
    I think it means just 28 total, so it could be 27 DS, and 1 AMP or 20 AMP and 8 DS, or 28 AMP or 28 DS, etc.

But if you get either one or the other every day, you should be fine!

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I think it means just 28 total, so it could be 27 DS, and 1 AMP or 20 AMP and 8 DS, or 28 AMP or 28 DS, etc.

But if you get either one or the other every day, you should be fine!

so much for the info!!!!