Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legwarmers ?

Question Legwarmers ?

Anyone know where I can find leg warmers? I want regular leg warmers for me. I'd like the ones that go from the knee to the ankle.

I would like to go through SR if possible......anyone bought from any of the dance companies here?

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Oddly enough, leg warmers are actually really big right now. Have you checked out Target?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Oddly enough, leg warmers are actually really big right now. Have you checked out Target?
    They are really popular in Pittsburgh. At my DDs dance class - all the girls are wearing them. They think they are sooo cool. I just have to laugh. I have seen them in the Target stores - not sure if they are online or not. Good Luck finding them.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

I did look right after Thanksgiving, but not recently. I'll check again!

Did you notice if they had adults as well as kids??

Thanks!

Just looked at Target online........they have 31 different leg warmers. Infants to big kids. Who knew????

Tricia did!!!!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 01-04-2010 at 12:45 AM.

I was just going to post Target too. Glad you found them. I bought a pair, but at the Target store before Thanksgiving when we had a cold snap. I wanted to try them on first. I'm feeling the cold a little more this year when I am doing recess duty, so thought leg warmers would help and they did. I'd tell you the brand I got, but they're at school. Mine go from the ankle to about a little higher than mid thigh, and are gray & black. The thing I like about them is that I can just wear them when I'm outside and then take them off when recess duty is done. Good luck!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    They are really popular in Pittsburgh. At my DDs dance class - all the girls are wearing them. They think they are sooo cool. I just have to laugh. I have seen them in the Target stores - not sure if they are online or not. Good Luck finding them.
    When I hear legwarmers, Flashdance immediately pops into my head and how cool I thought I was....... Thanks for the trip back down memory lane...
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    When I hear legwarmers, Flashdance immediately pops into my head and how cool I thought I was....... Thanks for the trip back down memory lane...
    I think of my grandmother. She bought us a pr, for Christmas, like 3 yrs in a row. Don't know if she forgot that she had already given us a pr but we would wear them while shooting fireworks at Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I was just going to post Target too. Glad you found them. I bought a pair, but at the Target store before Thanksgiving when we had a cold snap. I wanted to try them on first. I'm feeling the cold a little more this year when I am doing recess duty, so thought leg warmers would help and they did. I'd tell you the brand I got, but they're at school. Mine go from the ankle to about a little higher than mid thigh, and are gray & black. The thing I like about them is that I can just wear them when I'm outside and then take them off when recess duty is done. Good luck!

I'm going to go look at them today, thanks! What you bought sounds like what I am looking for.

THOSE are exactly what I want and exactly what I think of when I picture legwarmers.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I totally agree with you and it is soooo funny watching all the girls wear them and think they are so cool. And they wear the really bright colored legwarmers. DD started to layer her shirts - a cami, tank, and another tank over that! I told her I need to get her a shirt with a large neck like in Flashdance - she has no clue. I am waiting for the Big Hair to come back!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

OMG! YES! And ripped sweatshirts. I was all that and a bag of chips. When I read OP, I thought, "Hmm somewhere in my storage shed I bet!" I seriously need to de-stash.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards