Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legwarmers ?

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    OMG! YES! And ripped sweatshirts. I was all that and a bag of chips. When I read OP, I thought, "Hmm somewhere in my storage shed I bet!" I seriously need to de-stash.
    You are so funny!!! Thanks for making me think back to when my daughter was little.

I stuck out @ Target today. They had kid's sizes but nothing for adults. I talked to one of the associates in the lingerie dept and she said they never got them in this year for adults. Kept trying to get me to buy long underwear.

I'm going to look at ome of the Dance sites on SR and see what I find. There is a local dance store that I bought my daughters dance show and leotards at (some 25 years ago)......might stop in there too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

They might have them at All About Dance - I've bought dance items there and they're a nice site. Back in early December, I found some pink ones for DD's christmas stocking at Five and Below.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    They might have them at All About Dance - I've bought dance items there and they're a nice site. Back in early December, I found some pink ones for DD's christmas stocking at Five and Below.
    Thanks!

I went to a local dance shop today and found exactly what I was looking for.

They only had pink in stock but the gal told me she could get me black from the warehouse by Saturday. They called tonight. My legwarmers are in.

I know I'm going to need more than one pair but these will get me going. I did check out All About Dance too. Just wasn't sure about the sizing. I will have a better idea when I get mine tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!