[QUOTE=sunshinecindy;285225]
Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
I know. I didn't see that coming. I sure hope they come back. At least they got back together first. Maybe they didn't want to make that move to California.
QUOTE]

Well, Alisa M (Kendall) just had her baby in November, so she wants to be a stay at home mom for a bit, but I think she may end up commuting. Thorston K (Zach) has a family in NY and his wife who plays Marty on OLTL didn't want to leave her show, so they won't be moving, however, OLTL would be crazy not to pick him up and bring him back as Martys husband, he would bring a lot of AMC followers with him.

Yeah, I figured she had her baby because one day she was trying to hide her belly with a blanket on the plane when Zach rescued her, and then the next scene she was jumping over the sofa into Zach's lap. LOL. So funny.

I can't image the two of them not on AMC, they both are irreplaceable, but I'm a OLTL fan as well so I'll take TK however I can get him. That would make for a great storyline if he comes back from the "dead." Especially since they seem to be trying to create some chemistry between Natalie and John!!! That would be nice. Hhmm!