Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AMP/MTC Surveys

I tend to do AMP in spurts. Too many times when I take an AMP they are soooo long. It doesn't seem worth it for .75. However, I am happy to report that I just got one that was about 20 minutes. Hope they keep coming through as easy.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

I didn't get one till Monday, I think they closed down fron NYE, till Monday.
    Then I start early in the morning, and every day, I have to take one an hour later, so I don't get the message that I must be taking survey's and I'm in their system, or something like that.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just for you Tricia, I tried.

And as usual, nothing. I do not know what the difference is, but those surveys do NOT like me. It's so disheartening.

But I tried.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm just not qualifying, but that doesn't surprise me. I'm too honest with the surveys, "how much tv did you watch this week?" 0 "How many airline trips have you taken this year?" 0 "Are you really that boring?" haha, guess so!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I got a couple so far, trying to get back into the swing of things after the holidays and life. But, I get to take 2 weeks off later this month for a very good reason boy do we need it.

Going to try one when I'm finished work tonight, so guess I should get to it and stop SRing. The troubles with working at home at night...let me just hop on over to SR while this file is uploading

ETA: lucked out and got one on the second loop of try agains.
    Last edited by cglaura; 01-08-2010 at 03:27 AM.

have to agree they were hard to get over the weekend but have completed 3 since monday and trying agina this am for the 4th. no luck today though
    Last edited by athoods; 01-08-2010 at 10:39 AM.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Will someone remind me - if I didn't qualify for the AMP last night at 10 pm do I still have to wait until tonight at 10pm to try again or is that only if you complete one?

Quote Originally Posted by anjanetteopal View Post
    Will someone remind me - if I didn't qualify for the AMP last night at 10 pm do I still have to wait until tonight at 10pm to try again or is that only if you complete one?
    The 24 hours only kicks in if you complete one.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I've actually gotten a few since I've started doing surveys again this month. A couple of times though it says I already completed one when it has been well over 24 hours since I had. Yesterday I was in the middle of one when I got the already completed screen. Weird.

Tricia, it has been my experience that it won't let you back in for 24 hrs. + the time to get to the next whole hour no matter if you completed one or tried one.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I got mine for today and my DS!!! Yay! It took a couple of rounds through the rotation before I got one but it is done and I will see if it credits in 15 minutes.
    Sunshine Rewards