Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AMP/MTC Surveys

I've gotten one every day since sunday....haven't tried yet this morning.

I will say, i'm suprised at how difficult it is to qualify still....i was kind of hoping that after the holidays it would go back to the way it was......it's still a struggle to get one. I've had to have Dh try quite a few times lately.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

They are so hard to qualify for and its only a 50/50 chance that I get credited.

so....will a weekend incentive be on the horizon??
    Jennifer -

I have tried everyday but so far have only been able to complete 2
    But I shall keep trying
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

DH finally was able to complete one today - just waiting for the credit to come thru at the top of the hour. DH has tried a couple of times but they didn't have any that he could qualify for or he had a day that said that he had already taken a survey and he hadn't even been on the computer.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

This post actually inspired me to try for the AMP/MTC survey today.
    Lo and behold, not only did I finish and get credit, I finished the daily survey and my two cents, as well! Trifecta (for the first time since I can't remember)
    Thanks Trish!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

trying for one today, but was just told after I put in age/gender that I had entered invalid info and wouldn't be allowed to take a certain survey; uh, is AMP having trouble with that again?!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I got that one too.....and it did it like 4 times! i ended up closing out and starting again and finally got one!
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    trying for one today, but was just told after I put in age/gender that I had entered invalid info and wouldn't be allowed to take a certain survey; uh, is AMP having trouble with that again?!
    Yeah, I got that too. It went on to point out that honest answers are an integral part of the survey process and I am no longer qualified to take the survey. Wow! So, they're going to deny me my chance at $0.75 AND insult me by calling me a liar............

I just thought it was kind of funny.

I also got about halfway through one of the daily surveys when it did something weird. It asked me to move a slider bar to indicate my opinion of a video. When I did it and pressed the continue button, it sent me back to the slider bar and said that I did not enter a whole number. There was no place to enter a number. I tried about a half-dozen times to get past that page but it kept sending me back. I was bummed because I'd already spent about 15 minutes on the survey. I was able to complete a different one though, so hopefully I will still get a credit.