Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GiveFun

Default GiveFun

What happened to GiveFun.com? Am I crazy ..... I can't find the link. Please don't tell me they are no longer a merchant. I was going to place a fairly large order in the next day or two.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

They killed their affiliate program. In fact, I think their whole site was bought out by another company.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Aack!!! That's what I get for waiting for the new quarter to start. That was going to be an easy $10 in SR rewards. Oh well ..... maybe you will find someplace else in the future where we can purchase Disney GCs.

It was great while it lasted - LOL.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I was waiting too but I'm glad I didn't order if they are "gone" as I'm having one hell of a time fighting a charge with Amex from Bluefly and I'd hate to have had to fight this one too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I was waiting too but I'm glad I didn't order if they are "gone" as I'm having one hell of a time fighting a charge with Amex from Bluefly and I'd hate to have had to fight this one too.

It is too bad that GiveFun is gone...I had good luck with them...easy way to make a few bucks...I was hoping to earn more.

What happened with Bluefly??

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    It is too bad that GiveFun is gone...I had good luck with them...easy way to make a few bucks...I was hoping to earn more.

What happened with Bluefly??
    My package was "delivered" by DHL to me (when I was not home - ie left on my doorstep) and one of my lovely neighbors stole it. So now I'm fighting them to get a refund. DHL insured the package and took fault but bluefly will not give me the refund and I can't get the refund through DHL since i"m not the shipper. So its being disputed through AMEX since DHL took fault and Bluefly told me a few times they'd refund me and now nothing... I'm NEVER ordering from them again.

They also have a very fine print policy where they will block you from shopping if you are a heavy returner. Well they are online only and carry clothing a few seasons old. Its not like you can go to the store and try the stuff on first.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    Aack!!! That's what I get for waiting for the new quarter to start. That was going to be an easy $10 in SR rewards. Oh well ..... maybe you will find someplace else in the future where we can purchase Disney GCs.

It was great while it lasted - LOL.
    Me too, Lea Ann. I was just getting ready to order a GC for $1500 to pay off my trip, and another to pay for the cruise. But I'm glad that I don't have $$ tied up with them if the company is on shaky ground -- like I need that worry! And this way I'll just use my visa and get the 6 months no interest, which I wouldn't have gotten buying gift cards. Silver lining? LOL. Seriously I SOOOOO wish Disney would let us get credit for buying gift cards again

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Me too, Lea Ann. I was just getting ready to order a GC for $1500 to pay off my trip, and another to pay for the cruise. But I'm glad that I don't have $$ tied up with them if the company is on shaky ground -- like I need that worry! And this way I'll just use my visa and get the 6 months no interest, which I wouldn't have gotten buying gift cards. Silver lining? LOL. Seriously I SOOOOO wish Disney would let us get credit for buying gift cards again
    It would be scary to have that much money tied up with a company that is changing ownership suddenly...even though you are missing out on the rewards, it is probably for the best. I hope a similar company can be added to replace GiveFun. I was hoping to use them to buy some holiday gifts this year!
    Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They killed their affiliate program. In fact, I think their whole site was bought out by another company.
    Trica, does the new company have a program?????
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I was also going to make a purchase this week. Bummer....Was waiting for this quarter to start to bump up my earnings.....

There isn't any other site on here to get gift cert. anywhere, is there?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards