Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GiveFun

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I was also going to make a purchase this week. Bummer....Was waiting for this quarter to start to bump up my earnings.....

There isn't any other site on here to get gift cert. anywhere, is there?
    disney gift cards or other gift cards? I thought giftcertificates.com was an option but I know they don't have DGC's
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I was also going to make a purchase this week. Bummer....Was waiting for this quarter to start to bump up my earnings.....

There isn't any other site on here to get gift cert. anywhere, is there?

There is GiftCertificates.com in the shopping section, but they don't have disney...

I was waiting also for this quarter, but as stated, am kind of glad I waited now.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Does that mean I won't get credit for my purchase on the 25th of Sept? Poop. I did receive my gift cards so that is a minor comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    My package was "delivered" by DHL to me (when I was not home - ie left on my doorstep) and one of my lovely neighbors stole it. So now I'm fighting them to get a refund. DHL insured the package and took fault but bluefly will not give me the refund and I can't get the refund through DHL since i"m not the shipper. So its being disputed through AMEX since DHL took fault and Bluefly told me a few times they'd refund me and now nothing... I'm NEVER ordering from them again.

They also have a very fine print policy where they will block you from shopping if you are a heavy returner. Well they are online only and carry clothing a few seasons old. Its not like you can go to the store and try the stuff on first.
    Oh that seriously SUCKS...I am amazed at the packages that they will just leave at someones door...plain stupid and then somehow it is our fault.

Hope that it gets resolved!

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    Oh that seriously SUCKS...I am amazed at the packages that they will just leave at someones door...plain stupid and then somehow it is our fault.

Hope that it gets resolved!
    Yeah tell me about it! I bought a 300 dollar monitor from tiger direct and they not only left it at my door, they didnt even wrap it so everyone could see the freaking flat screen monitor on my doorstep.I live in a townhouse so my neighbors are RIGHT THERE... i'm lucky that they are all honest!
    SunshineRewards
    Thanks KinziePooh!

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Trica, does the new company have a program?????
    No, not an affiliate program. Anyone who has outstanding credits though, I have applied for with the same affiliate manager, she is still with them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

that really stinks. i was waiting too. now i need to pay for cruise without credit. debbie

Sunshine Rewards