Thread: Shopbop.com

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Shopbop.com

Not sure if this one is possible or not. I know that m site has them for 3p/$ and I'm not sure if that's because its a mega site or not but I like SR better. Magical JenK reminded me that they were on another site today when she was hoping for www.shopintuition.com. I haven't seen that one anywhere but if we're asking for one might as well mention the other one.
    Sunshine Rewards

Found shopbop and just applied for it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Not sure if this one is possible or not. I know that m site has them for 3p/$ and I'm not sure if that's because its a mega site or not but I like SR better. Magical JenK reminded me that they were on another site today when she was hoping for www.shopintuition.com. I haven't seen that one anywhere but if we're asking for one might as well mention the other one.
    Thanks Catherine!!

I checked shopbop & the dress I want isn't on there...but I'm guessing I'll check them out frequently for other items if SR gets it that's for sure! Such cute stuff!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Found shopbop and just applied for it.
    Thanks Tricia!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Thanks Catherine!!

I checked shopbop & the dress I want isn't on there...but I'm guessing I'll check them out frequently for other items if SR gets it that's for sure! Such cute stuff!!
    Jen - I've had good luck ordering through Shopbop. Never an issue with CS or returns. Shipping is pretty fast as well. I usually shop the sale section as you can find some pretty darn good deals in there.
    Sunshine Rewards