Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time For Party Game 2 ended

Default Time For Party Game 2 ended

Last game was a blast, took us back to yesteryear, this one may do the same thing.

Remember all those offers we've had over the years, Gevalia coffee, snuggies, ped eggs and so on...well, some of us tried a few, others tried a bunch.

In this thread, I want you to post your favorite offer item that you got with an offer. For example, mine is my Mighty Putty. I'm the queen of Mighty Putty repairs in my house.

So, how about you. Whats your favorite?

One (or maybe two) winners will be chosen, but hurry and post, you only have till midnight. You could win our latest Sunshine Rewards give away.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

here is my favorite offer:
    #827296 Paid Signup: ebay 12.00 Credits 09/15/2007 Paid
    it opened my eyes up to auction sites and all that they have to offer.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

My favorite offer is the kaboom never scrub toilet cleaner. I do that offer everytime it comes around and just love the stuff!
    Robin

There have been some really good ones in the last few years. One of my favorites was Shoebuy. It introduced me to a great online source for shoes!!

#972304 Paid Signup: Shoebuy (very limited offer is back!) 9.00 Credits 12/15/2007 Paid
    Sunshine Rewards

For me it was the Boca Java Coffee offer.

Although, I only drink coffee during the Winter months, I haven't used anything else since then. I fell iin love the Carmel Kiss Island flavor.
    Sunshine Rewards

Mine is a tshirt I made for my mom with all her grandkids names at Vistaprint.
    Sunshine Rewards

#1055064 Paid Signup: York Photo 7.50 Credits 01/09/2008 Paid

I would say this one, because it was very easy, a great offer, and introduced me to a company I had never heard of
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Any and all of the Vista Print offers. I love the free stuff I've gotten from the offers. Also, as a result of becoming aware of them via SR, I've used them several times for gifts. Last year, I used them to make desktop calendars with photos from our trip to Disney. They were a stocking stuffer for everyone who went on the trip (there were 12 of us)!
    Barb

#369046 Paid Signup: Blockbuster Special Signup--Disney Card 25.00 Credits 11/14/2006 Paid

I loved this one. Signed up for Blockbuster online rental for like $10 or $15 dollars and got a $25 Disney Gift Card!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

My favorite offer is anything free from Vistaprint. For Christmas I was able to make a great calender for my parents that had my kids in it and I was amazed at how good the quality was.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards