Thread: Just My Size coupon?

Default Just My Size coupon?

I got an exclusive email coupon from them this morning for 20% off (for three days). I'd like to order, but I'd like to get some SR too (I know....I don't ask for much! LOL!) and I don't think I can do both. Tricia, is it possible for us to get a similar coupon????

Bump! Bump!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I got an exclusive email coupon from them this morning for 20% off (for three days). I'd like to order, but I'd like to get some SR too (I know....I don't ask for much! LOL!) and I don't think I can do both. Tricia, is it possible for us to get a similar coupon????
    Nope, sorry, we don't have that one. We don't really have any right now for them, though they are having a sale on bras and tops.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'm not showing that they have any active affiliate coupons right now. I would go ahead and click on our link and go ahead and use the coupon. the worst that can happen is that you only get your 20% off.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm not showing that they have any active affiliate coupons right now. I would go ahead and click on our link and go ahead and use the coupon. the worst that can happen is that you only get your 20% off.
    Actually, I'm pretty sure you have to link through the email to get the 20% off so I can't do both. I appreciate you looking for me though! Thanks Ladies!!