Thread: mystery shopper?

Default mystery shopper?

I am very new to sr and these boards. I received an email to join the mystery shopper. Can anyone tell me what this is? Is it worth it?s this a scam? HELP!!
    Thank you

I haven't done that particular offer yet, but a lot of members have. I think you get your credit after you give them all of your identifying information. Do NOT pay anything for it or anything like that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I don't know if it was for signing up there, but I had a voicemail from a Mystery Shopper company and they wanted me to go to my local theater (they named it, so I think it was legit). But I didn't get to return the call in time. They wanted me to see a movie the next day and report on the consession stand, etc. They said I'd be reimbursed for the tickets, and get paid for the report, but didn't say how much.

I did not pay anything to them. So if you get a call, I guess it wouldn't hurt to check out the offer, as long as they aren't asking you for money up front and it was something you would have purchased / gone to anyway.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards