Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is a DVC Owner

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Am I reading this right?? Dude, you are leaving us??
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

We actually will have a mailing address in the states, so hopefully all contact with SR won't be lost!! I'm not sure that SM status will continue and that will smart a bit as I've been a SM every quarter since I joined (and even SM plus once!). Shopping credits will definitely be going down....
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    We actually will have a mailing address in the states, so hopefully all contact with SR won't be lost!! I'm not sure that SM status will continue and that will smart a bit as I've been a SM every quarter since I joined (and even SM plus once!). Shopping credits will definitely be going down....
    Say it isn't so. We need you here. We don't have anyone else who can sing "Mack The Knife" like you do.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Here's our story - We rented points from someone in 2008 with the intent on staying at AKL. Well she could only get BWV and we were waitlisted. It never came through so we had to "suffer" going to BWV. I now have 125 points at BWV and "suffer" every year!!

In January we had a GV there and it was wonderful!!! We had 10 people altogether and it was heaven. No running back and forth to eachother's room and we got to borrow some games from Community Hall, trivial pursuit and pictionary, and had a blast!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have been an AKV owner (only 100 points) since August 2008. DH is not a Disney fan like I am, but he reluctantly agrees to go and somehow manages to have fun each time.

We are only 34 days away from our next trip "home". We are driving down from Michigan with my parents. It will be DH and I, DD6 and DD4, and my parents...all in the Suburban! We are staying one night at Buena Vista Suites and then we are moving over to AKV-Jambo for two nights followed by three nights at AKV-Kidani. For the first two nights, my family has a savanna-view studio and my parents have a standard studio. At Kidani, we are all staying in the same standard 2BR. It took two years worth of points, plus 6 banked points and another 8 points transferred in, but we get the week of Easter at AKV.

Without DVC, there is no way we would be going over Easter and staying in a "deluxe" level resort. Even in a value resort, it would cost as much as our DVC points cost us for the week. I look forward to many more years of vacations.

Maybe I will "Sunshine" my way to an add-on.
    Last edited by kristenrice; 02-26-2010 at 12:52 AM.