Thread: If I clear my cookies, do I have to redo all of my pending offers??

Default If I clear my cookies, do I have to redo all of my pending offers??

I understand that cookies tie my IP to the merchant for payment. But, for how long do I have to save the cookies?

I ask because it would seem that I can't redo one offer without redoing them all since distinguishing cookies for specific offers would be most likely impossible for me to do.

Clearing your cookies will not clear out your pending list, that list is stored on the sunshinerewards site.

Now to answer the question of when to clear your cookies, i clear my cookies with ccleaner anywere from every hour to every few days, it all depends on how many offers i have done. Now with shopping i would wait a day to clear cookies but then you should be ok!

I hope this has helped you shades99.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Cookies actually tie your SR ID to the offer/merchant not your ip address. Most cookies expire after 24 hours from what I understand (some like target or disney shopping after 2 hours!) so I think you are safe if you do shopping and clear after 24 hours.

With freebie offers I usually let them sit until a) they credit or b) others have credited that I did around the same time and a few hours have passed.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! Got it!