Thread: Favorite Mario Badescu Products?

Default Favorite Mario Badescu Products?

I won the $100 Mario Badescu GC in the SR holiday contest, and it came a couple days ago. I have NO clue what to buy, lol. Anyone have any recommendations? I was considering an acne kit for my DD, but i've bought her proactive and acne free in the past and she's been really lazy about using them, so i'd hate to waste my prize on something she won't use. help!

The Drying Lotion is a classic, I swear it vanishes blemishes overnight and I always see it mentioned in beauty and fashion magazines.

I also like the Silver Powder, it really helps control blackheads.

Both the Azulene Calming Mask and the Control Cream have helped with my slight rosacea and dryness. The Control Cream can be used for everything, actually. I keep a jar at work and at home.

The Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater is another favorite. It is so refreshing and can also be used to set makeup. Other cosmetic companies make a similar product that costs more and is not as effective.

Honestly, I haven't disliked any MB products I have tried!

I believe there is a questionnaire on the site where they will ask you about your skin needs and then send you custom samples of what they think will help you the most.

Hope that helps! You got a great prize!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I've been using the rose spray, the protein night cream, and the vitamin E hand cream every day for weeks. LOVE them! I also use the almond scrub in the shower 2-3 times a week. I love it so much I packaged up a little container of it to bring with me on my trip because I didn't want to go 5 days without it!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've been using the rose spray, the protein night cream, and the vitamin E hand cream every day for weeks. LOVE them! I also use the almond scrub in the shower 2-3 times a week. I love it so much I packaged up a little container of it to bring with me on my trip because I didn't want to go 5 days without it!
    thanks ladies! i need all the help i can get!

if i may be nosy, tricia, do your hands get really dry in the winter? DH's hands get so dry they crack and bleed, so i'm wondering if the vitamin e hand cream could help him. he's using a gold bond lotion, and it's helped some, but i was hoping to find something better.