Thread: Is there hope

Default Is there hope

I have a trouble ticket that is still pending since the end of July. Is there hope that the credit will come through?

Sunshine Rewards

I have one pending from that long too. I'll just pull up a chair and wait with you
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Chelley00 View Post
    I have one pending from that long too. I'll just pull up a chair and wait with you
    I have one from the third week in August. It recently dropped from the 'Open' category down to 'Pending' with no change in its status. Does this just happen automatically after a certain period of time?

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

There is always hope! I had a purchase back in June (15th) that I had completely forgotten about thinking I had received credit. Early July I filed a TT. With the passing of time between the purchase and once I realized I hadn't received and filed the TT I really didn't expect it to happen and said so in my TT. Tricia put it through and we waited. It came through as a credit at the end of August.

Once it's sent to the merchant it's a waiting game and one hopes for the best!

Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards