Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starbucks Store

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Whats a K cup?
    It's what is used in the Keurig machines. I get them from Coffeeforless (Green Mountain coffee) and they are individual measure of ground coffee that fits in the brewer. It's similar in theory to the Senseo machine and their pods.

Keurig actually has a "cup" that you can use to put your own ground coffee in instead of buying the prepped cup.

We have one of the machines at home and someone (partner dude - what a guy!) sent one to our office last year at Christmas time and we've been loving it. No coffee wasted whatsoever!

Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

We've had a Keurig machine now for two years, they are great! Just placed another order with CoffeeForLess too. Love my Keurig!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    We've had a Keurig machine now for two years, they are great! Just placed another order with CoffeeForLess too. Love my Keurig!
    I know this gets us OT a bit from Starbucks Store, but have you made your own K cups? It was a bit messy our first couple of times but if we can use the Starbucks ground for them, we'd be REAL happy!

Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    I know this gets us OT a bit from Starbucks Store, but have you made your own K cups? It was a bit messy our first couple of times but if we can use the Starbucks ground for them, we'd be REAL happy!

Michael
    yeah, I have the "my K-cup" but I haven't used it much....I prefer the quick and easy...no cleanup variety k-cup!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Just wanted to give folks a heads up on the gift card refill. I filled one yesterday (they are increments of $25 on the site) and had credit pending this morning.

Very nice!

Michael

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Starbucks store will give credit for reloading a GC? Dude, you rock!!! That made my day
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Starbucks store will give credit for reloading a GC? Dude, you rock!!! That made my day
    I was VERY surprised!!! I thought, heck, someone's going to use the card and it's going to need refilling at some point, why not try!

Michael

(Wow, I haven't been called Dude in, like, years!!!)

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post

(Wow, I haven't been called Dude in, like, years!!!)

Totally your new name now, Dude!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Michael I think you might have started it by using the phrase "partner dude" lol.

This is most excellent news. I think I'd better jump on it now...gotta find the s'bux card I've seen floating around...
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

This is great. I have no idea where my card is, but I love Starbucks and our little, bitty town actually has one. So, I can get a new one and refill, prn.