Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Starbucks Store

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    okay, so I loaded the $25 and then I thought I should load another $25 to the GC. (I want a french coffee press) The first $25 went through, but I am still waiting on the second $25. How long should this take before I worry? I was planning to go this morning.
    From their notes on the GC reload:
    Please note: It may take up to one hour for added funds to appear on your Starbucks Card. Any errors in billing information may further delay your order up to one business day. Once the reload is completed cancellations will not be possible, all sales are final.

Any help?
    Dude

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

You are too funny! Actually I just called Starbuckstore.com and asked. I guess because I loaded the card twice in one day, the transaction had to go through extra security? When I talked to the CS, she was very nice and helpful, she made sure the second transaction will go through within the hour.

Now I just need the SR credit!! What a deal

BTW- Dude- did you get your PM from me? Gobble, gobble
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    BTW- Dude- did you get your PM from me? Gobble, gobble
    Yes, and if I'd just pay attention to that little ticker up there I would have seen that others think I'm ignoring them too!! Sorry gang!

It IS time for Starbucks!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

When should I expect the SR credit to show up? It's not pending (yet)

I loved those Magazine.com credits!! Woohoo!! Did my balance jump Now, just waiting on Starbucks.........

bumping....
    Last edited by DisneyMa; 11-13-2007 at 01:41 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Just wanted to give folks a heads up on the gift card refill. I filled one yesterday (they are increments of $25 on the site) and had credit pending this morning.

Very nice!

Michael
    Hey, expert dude?

When you put money on the card, as you filled out the page and clicked to submit it, did that page "go" anywhere? Or did it just look the same as before, but erase your payment info?

Something odd happened just now, and I've either added double what I meant to (only submitted it again b/c I realized I had spelled my city wrong and figured THAT was the problem) or none of what I meant to.

So does it take you to a confirmation page, or does it just sit there and be boring?

TIA!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Hey, expert dude?

When you put money on the card, as you filled out the page and clicked to submit it, did that page "go" anywhere? Or did it just look the same as before, but erase your payment info?

Something odd happened just now, and I've either added double what I meant to (only submitted it again b/c I realized I had spelled my city wrong and figured THAT was the problem) or none of what I meant to.

So does it take you to a confirmation page, or does it just sit there and be boring?

TIA!
    Dude is getting older and can't even remember what he had for dinner last night; you expect me to remember 2 weeks ago??? YIKES!!!

Seriously, I really don't remember. Here's hoping some of our more youthful members will recall how that page worked; Cindy??? gotta keep trying to stay in the good graces.... I think I dropped out a while back!

DisneyMa, do you remember?

ETA: Just realized it was only 1 week ago I posted last on this thread. This is getting sadder!
    Last edited by m4travels; 11-15-2007 at 09:14 AM.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

I did get a conf page and it was emailed to me. You might want to call the number and see what happened.

I know I did 2 seperate transactions in a day. The first one went through fine, the second one took till the next day (I had to call) The system didn't want to let 2 transactions go to the same card, the same day. I called and the CS had the second transaction released. Very nice CS, if you need to call. HTH

BTW- my purchase just credited today! Nice jump in the ole balance
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for this info...I have a trip coming up, and will enjoy drinking my Starbucks thinking about the extra money in my SR account.

Faith
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thanks, all. I did send an email last night, so I'll just wait for 'em.

Michael dude, I refuse to believe that you are getting older. SR keeps us young, doesn't it?

Yesterday just was NOT my day for anything coffee-related. Every which way I turned, I was thwarted. I'm going to be forced to just go to a store.
    Sunshine Rewards