Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are my Chatty Women????

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

Default Where are my Chatty Women????

I have practically all of the posts listed on the main page! I need some backup cause I have a backlog of paid posts I need to get out, and I hope I don't harm our collective rating.

Puh-leeeeease post some fun stuff!!!!!!

BTW, PayU2Blog HAS to be the BEST paid post site there is. I am getting incredible income!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

I'd love to bring on some new Chatty Women as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I would like to start a blog through chatty women. How do I go about doing that?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    I would like to start a blog through chatty women. How do I go about doing that?
    Open a Trouble Ticket on the SR site and Tricia can give you some information on it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Anyone intersted? It's been Chatty Heather and Kristen for months on there-LOL.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm working up again. I am in the middle of a dry shampoo vs. baby powder post. Hopefully I can get it done tonight.
    Sunshine Rewards

Chatty Women has gotten a little boost! We've made some upgrades in the plugins and have been working on getting some guest posts up to increase social media interaction as well as content. The front page is a PR2 and some of the individual blogs are a PR1. It's not fabulous, but for a site that we don't spend much time on, it isn't bad.

How will this help you? If you are blogging on CW and also have your own personal blog somewhere else, the links you make from CW should help your personal blogs. If you are blogging on CW just to include SR links to make a little extra money, you should be seeing more traffic on your sites. The WP Stats plugin is installed and any of you can use it through your admin panels.

Hopefully you will all find reason to post more frequently as well as get more out of it.

Chatty Women has gotten a little boost! We've made some upgrades in the plugins and have been working on getting some guest posts up to increase social media interaction as well as content. The front page is a PR2 and some of the individual blogs are a PR1.

How will this help you? If you are blogging on CW and also have your own personal blog somewhere else, the links you make from CW should help your personal blogs. If you are blogging on CW just to include SR links to make a little extra money, you should be seeing more traffic on your sites. The WP Stats plugin is installed and any of you can use it through your admin panels.

Hopefully you will all find reason to post more frequently as well as get more out of it.
    Can I ask two disclosure questions? Aight, so the Sunglass Warehouse lady did a post a couple days ago on CW. I posted a Sunglass Warehouse is awesome post a few months ago. Am i ok or do I need disclosure?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Can I ask two disclosure questions? Aight, so the Sunglass Warehouse lady did a post a couple days ago on CW. I posted a Sunglass Warehouse is awesome post a few months ago. Am i ok or do I need disclosure?
    I think we probably all want to put up a blog-wide disclosure for our mini blogs just to be on the safe side. Kind of like the banner I have on the sidebar of Helping Moms Connect that links to our disclosure post/page.

I just have a blog disclosure page Hedy. I'm not getting into the whole post by post disclosure as it is distracting.
    Sunshine Rewards