Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you do it???

Default How do you do it???

Ok all you people with big credit amounts - HOW DO YOU DO IT??

I joined a couple of weeks ago. I've done a survey every day. I try for the scratch off each day and get to play most of the time. (Winning any points is a different story.) I try for some offers each day and most days get several to credit.

I did get to 10 surveys last month so I got the 1.00 bonus. I'm also close to 40.00 points so I really don't think that I am doing poorly but I just don't see how some of you have racked up the credits and I also want to rack them up.

Are you doing major shopping on SR and if you are what do you buy???

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much, Becky

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I've been fortunate that I'm able to order lots of stuff for the office (Staples and now Quill) through SR. We have a Staples account and it just goes on the company card. I had to purchase 4 GPS systems at one point and Brookstone had a great deal going on Tom Toms. I did a lot of the paid offers (LOVE the book ones) and have stayed with many of them and not stayed with a few more.

Do what you're comfortable with! Do those surveys, hit the paid clicks, hunt for that elusive $.03 leprachuan... leprochaun... Irish fairy and have fun!

Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Smile

WOW! I would say you are doing GRRREAT!! I joined almost a month ago and I am up to approx. 64 dollars - doing major happy dance over that! lol - I have a ton of offers pending and a few credit almost each day - I think the sunshiners with the way impressive amounts have been at it for a longer time than we have- thanks for letting me add my 2 cents
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
    WOW! I would say you are doing GRRREAT!! I joined almost a month ago and I am up to approx. 64 dollars - doing major happy dance over that! lol - I have a ton of offers pending and a few credit almost each day - I think the sunshiners with the way impressive amounts have been at it for a longer time than we have- thanks for letting me add my 2 cents
    Don't get me wrong, I am happy with where I am. I just don't see how to keep it up. I did introduce my daughter at college to the site and she is having fun with it.

Thanks for the advise to both of you...

JFrog- just noticed that you are in Central Wisconsin also. Me, too.

I'm new too and want to get in on the action. I have started thinking about Christmas. There are so many great deals on SR. I just ran through the entire list of merchants. Tricia has done a fabulous job of making sure that there is tons to choose from and something for everyone. I noticed too that there are various online stores with free shipping, no tax, and up to 15% back to you. It almost seems silly to shop anywhere else without looking on SR first.

I know my credits will take a huge jump this month!

You seem to be doing great. My total is not as high as others, but I did not make that much in my first month. LOL. I was leary at first. Then started doing surveys and offers and some shopping. I shop at things that I already am shopping for online. I live in a rural area, so the closest big town from me is about an hour away and I dont like going there so I order a lot from the internet. I get my ink for printer from staples, order Christmas presents for the kids from toys r us. Scrapbook stuff from Joanns. Shopping on Ebay. You get the jist. A lot offer free shipping, so it works for me. I do some offers, I have never done a trial offer, or where you have to pay for it. I do plan to order aquadots for my youngest DD for Christmas. Just keep doing what it is that you are doing, it sounds great to me. Remember if you do any online shopping to check the links here. I sometimes forget to check here.

Quote Originally Posted by rjk View Post
    Ok all you people with big credit amounts - HOW DO YOU DO IT??

I joined a couple of weeks ago. I've done a survey every day. I try for the scratch off each day and get to play most of the time. (Winning any points is a different story.) I try for some offers each day and most days get several to credit.

I did get to 10 surveys last month so I got the 1.00 bonus. I'm also close to 40.00 points so I really don't think that I am doing poorly but I just don't see how some of you have racked up the credits and I also want to rack them up.

Are you doing major shopping on SR and if you are what do you buy???

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much, Becky
    Something to keep in mind when you see the people with big earnings, it probably took them a year or more to rack that up. I have been a doing offers since April 07 and have almost $400. That comes to about $80 a month. 90% came from freebie offers and surveys.

I think you are doing fantastic. Keep it up!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I mainly stick with freebie offers, daily surveys and online shopping. I'm actually about to make Nordstrom purchase #2 this week as they are running a free shipping promo on their website when you order a pair of shoes. I figure I can't pass that up plus its a christmas present.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm still baffled too, I've been here since August and have yet to break $30, but I guess others do a lot of shopping. I've given up on any really big bucks, I just figure I'll do what I can, and any little bit can be spent at Disney.