Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Asking for new merchants...

Well in all fairness to Tricia, she actually keeps very little of what is earned.. like say if an affiliate program pays 5% of the purchse price to SR, Tricia gives us 3 or 4%... leaving only 1 or 2% for herself. Not only that but the site you mentioned (btw youre not supposed to name other sites here) doesnt actually pay you cash they make contributions to a college account, so its not afair comparison in my book. the contributions you get arent being deposited in an account in your name somewhere accruing interest, they are sitting in that sites account gathering interest which you wont get! They can afford to give higher %'s because they know they are going to bank your $ for possible years earning off of it.
    My experience has been that SR pays out the same or better than most sites on shopping, with the notable exception of a few notorious sites that arent really operating in the letter of the law.
    I'm quite happy with the rates at SR.
    Last edited by rhiannonwales; 10-06-2007 at 05:30 PM.
    SunshineRewards
    Thanks KinziePooh!

Also wanted to add, that i'm pretty sure that the AARP scenario you mentioned wanting to try is considered cheating the system.
    SunshineRewards
    Thanks KinziePooh!

Quote Originally Posted by natofborg View Post
    I'd like to see the AARP offer brought back! I intentionally waited for our membership to expire so that they would drop our name from their list and I could join again as a new member. So I come here to join AARP and it's GONE!!!!
    Actually, they pulled their affiliate program for a bit because they were having trouble with the tracking and their website, we will add if back if and when they let us. And, you did not need to let it expire as renewals earn just as much as a new customer does.

There are some larger sites out there that can give you a larger percent back, because THEY get a lot more back. We get better coupons and percentages from a lot of the smaller merchants that those sites don't even have, not to mention our free games, our trivia contests, other weekly contests, free clicks, free signups, bonuses for Super Members and other perks. If you ever see a coupon somewhere else and we don't have it, or don't have as large a coupon, you can let us know and we can see if we can get it. Theres a lot more personal customer service here then you will find anywhere on the web.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Cindy when I saw this post the other day I felt so bad, b/c I had just asked for ecost and it was added, but then we found out that some money we had been expecting wasn't coming to us! Which meant...no new TV for now, which was the whole reason I asked for ecost.

But never fear, we still do need a new TV (who can say THAT and mean it? lol...really, our new place is small and has ONE spot for a TV, and it needs to be a flat screen aka LCD to fit there, and once we have that and get rid of the normal TV then our living room can actually become a living room and not the mess that it is now), and we will be shopping from there as soon as possible! So don't let ecost yank themselves away from you, b/c they will be needed!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default New Merchant

I love Stonewall Kitchen and would love to see them added. Matter of fact I have been making my list as to what I'm going to order by the end of the month.

This is my first post so hopefully I have put this in the correct place!

I would love to see LL Bean. I was planning on buying some jeans this week and saw they were not on the list.

[QUOTE=natofborg;57479]I'd like to see the AARP offer brought back! I intentionally waited for our membership to expire so that they would drop our name from their list and I could join again as a new member. So I come here to join AARP and it's GONE!!!!

I did the AARP as a renewal and got credit.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

is there anywat to get libby lou?

I wouls love to see Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle added. I shop there so often with 3 teens in the house sometimes I think I should just direct deposit my paycheck to them!! At least that is what my husband says. Any chance of getting them added?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

American Eagle might be a merchant we can add. I saw them on another site so hopefully Tricia can look into them for us but it might be an exclusive deal .

The other 2 I don't think have an affiliate program as I haven't seen them anywhere.
    Sunshine Rewards