Thread: Using Codes reminder

Default Using Codes reminder

Just to remind those of you that have been with Sunshine Rewards for awhile and to let the newbies know, when you make a purchase through Sunshine Rewards, you can ONLY use the codes found on SR or on the merchants pages themselves. If you use a code that is in their catalog or you found on the net or some friend gave you, or they emailed, you will NOT get credit for the sale and we will not even submit your TT to the merchant for credits. Please, do not even ask us to.

However, if you see a code elsewhere and you would like to see if we can get it, please ask us, there is a special thread for that. Sometimes we are lucky and can do it, other times we cannot, but we will certainly try.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for the reminder and the info. I do get shoebuy emails with shopping link but never use them because i like me rewards.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

?

I started shopping with a merchant here and after a couple of orders I set my email up to receive emails from them. They sent me a code to use as a birthday gift this month.

My question is....If I decide the code I have is worth placing an order even if I do not get SR credit, would you prefer I did not even click through the SR site? I figured it was credit to you to let the merchant know that it was because of this site I shop with them.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

You can go ahead and give it a shot. We just won't be able to file a trouble ticket on it. The main thing is not to get them from other sites.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thanks Tricia..

hehehe...........Colts are Super Bowl bound again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards