Thread: Greenfield Survey Trouble Questions.

Default Greenfield Survey Trouble Questions.

I am rather new to this but have had problems with two Greenfield surveys this week. I took a survey on Tuesday and did not receive any credit for it on Wednesday. After I completed the survey I did not get the normal congratulations page from SR. The same exact thing happened Wednesday with the second Greenfield survey and I still have not received any credit for the survey today. Do I need to do anything further? I haven't had this issue with Greenfield before. I didn't copy anything down for url page info or whatever I was suppose to do. You can see I am NEW to this. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Lynn

Sometimes if you get to the end of a survey but do not get returned to the SR thank you page, it means that instead of the credit coming in 24 hours, it may take up to a couple of weeks. If it happens to you FREQUENTLY, it would be a problem. If it only happens a couple of times, it should be okay.

I haven't taken any surveys this week so I don't know how many are in the router. Some others may be able to answer if there are a larger than usual number that don't return you to the SR page at the end.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Some others may be able to answer if there are a larger than usual number that don't return you to the SR page at the end.
    There seems to be a rash of this, from some posts on the tech issues thread. Not tons of people, but some. Seems to be more than usual. Then again, I don't have the stats.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the replies ladies. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'll get credit for both surveys at some point. I don't do a lot of shopping so the surveys are my main source of $$$. Hope I have better luck today. Haha. Again, THANKS.

Lynn

Something does seem to be up with Greenfield this week. Normally you can take a survey with every 24 hour period. It seemed earlier this week, if you did not wait a full 24 hours like AMP you couldn't get one. Then it seems like they were either stalling or running into errors. And finally, it seems hard to qualify for any. Maybe they have run low for the month. DS sometimes you have to run through a bunch to qualify and finish one, but you can usually always finally get one. This week, or at least the last few days, it does seem different.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

i think for the 1st time EVER i didn't get greenfield credit this week. It was weird.....then last night i got into a few survey's that would error out right in teh middle......GF definately seems to be having issues this week.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Glad I'm not the only one having issues. I just finished another Greenfield survey and did get the Congratulations page from SR. Maybe today will be my LUCKY day and I'll see some credit. Here's hoping next week is better for those of us that had issues. Also, 29apr00, I've read some of your vow renewal planning on the disboards. You are the reason I took the plunge to join SR. Just wanted to say thanks from one Hoosier girl to another. Have a great weekend everyone.

Lynn

Lynn - SR paid for my Epcot Bridal Shoot! it was fabulous but no way could i have spent the money on it without SR!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards