Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Forum Game!!

Default New Forum Game!!

We met so many great new merchants at Affiliate Summit and they all want to sponsor games and promotions with us!! We want to be sure that we can send them the traffic that they deserve if they are willing to do that. So let's talk referrals....

Cindy and I have some cool new SR swag... bookmarks! They are made so that they are glossy on the front but plain on the back. Why? So you can write your referral number on them and pass them on to friends. Want to win a few? Here are the rules:

Simply post in this thread your best tips for getting referrals. It can be something you have tried before or have just thought about trying. We will pick 5 winners on Monday to win some of our brand new bookmarks. You can enter as many times as you like between now and midnight on Sunday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I like to post the GREATNESS of Sunshine Rewards on Facebook!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Every time I cash out I tell all my friends and family the amount I cashed out for, two weeks ago it was for a $500 Disney GC . They all seem interested and surprised at this amount but I guess not enough to pursue it even though I've mentioned that they have other GC besides Disney.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Word of mouth works for me. Share it friends and family how they can save money and also get some of what the spend back. Then i mention that i have earned over 2000 with it. Tell that about some of the merchants.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I always hope that people I know in meatspace who are going to Disney talk aout wanting money for their trip. Rarely works out, though.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Get some eyebrows raised in interest when I mention to family and friends that I paid for my whole share of a 7 night Disney Cruise plus a night at the Contemporary/dining/park tickets for 1 day completely through my SR earnings last year.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I love to brag about how I earned my gift cards through SR when I'm spending them! Not only do I raise eyebrows but it encourages me also to earn more.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Today I posted on Twitter that I cashed out for a $500 GC....hopefully that will encourage someone to check us out?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

The links added to post on Facebook gained me two referrels right off the bat. I could probably gain quite a few more once I start using them again.
    Sunshine Rewards

Whenever someone mentions shopping on-line, I ask if they use a rewards program. I usually get a "no." I tell them about SR and how you get a % back on your purchase.

I also tell everyone when appropiate that I made money back with SR... "Oh, those are cute shoes." "Thanks, I bought them at Shoebuy.com - I got 20% off, a 10% frequent shopper discount and 11% cashback at SR during a special promotion."

I am amazed how few people are interested! Doesn't everyone like to save money?
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards