Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Forum Game!!

I have talked about and shown off my $500 Disney GC (with the SR sticker) that I received with rewards and talked about how I paid for most of my kids Christmas presents this past holiday with rewards. I have gotten a few referrals, but most of everyone doesn't "get it".
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

I usually slip it in on the DIS.com how I just cashed out and I will be paying with my $500 Disney gift card I earned on Sunshine Rewards. I just can't try for referrals, or post a link, but I usually get a couple of PM's asking me about Sunshinerewards. Plus I have to be really tricky, how I post the name, because they star out the name.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Talk about the good deals I got buying something online and how on top of the good deal I got money back by going through SR.

When I show everyone my pictures of my Disney trip I mention how I couldn't have done it without my SR money from surveys and shopping.

I have my sunshine rewards bag that I carry around everywhere.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I always tell everyone how much I get back on anything I order online through SR. And I have been known to show off my gift cards.
    Sammielynn

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Customer Service. If you know your referrals stay on top of them. Show them how to do it offer help.

We're taking the family to Disney in October. When i told my DD's BF that I made enough money to pay for food for all of us for 8 days he was intrigued. He joined under me and soon was at his $5.00

I tell people at work too but one lone person has signed up and so far no activity.

I've had 3 people join so but all they don't want to take the time to do surveys so they never get anywhere.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

I need to do a better job of this, but the best way for me is word of mouth.
    Sunshine Rewards

This was all of the ideas that we could get?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have also found that word of mouth works for me. Everytime someone asks how we go to Disney so much, I tell them about Sunshine Rewards! It truly is the best rewards site out there!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards