Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Forum Game!!

I don't have any referrals yet ( I'm trying), but I have SR on my Facebook page. I wish you had merchandise available ( maybe a t-shirt that says I paid for my trip with Sunshine Rewards ). I would buy one and wear it proudly!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I placed an order at Drugstore.com the other day and a girlfriend wanted me to order some things for her too...she asked me how often I order and I told her I did about every month or two because....I get free shipping, no tax, drugstore cash back and I also get 5% cash back shopping through SunshineRewards, so I actually make out better this way than driving to an actual drugstore. This person is one of my referrals from 2007 that has only 2.57 in her account....I keep telling her she should get active but she always gives me an excuse that she doesn't know her password anymore, either that or it's too much work and takes too much time. I've come to the conclusion that there are some people that just can't be bothered, they want the money but they don't want to work for it, they are just NOT interested in putting in the effort for the rewards that you get out of it!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    This was all of the ideas that we could get?
    Well, last week I was busy building an ark and bailing out buckets of rain!
    Saturday left home at 7;15 am to attend the HUGE Craft and Hobby show at Anaheim Convention Center which is across the street from Disneyland so had to make a stop there (annual pass holder) before arriving home at 11pm. Park was open til 11 but we were freezing and tired so headed out during fireworks to beat the crowd! And Sunday just had to get fresh air after being inside all week because of rains. Just now catching up. So is the contest still on?

A lot of my friends don't understand SR, some don't want to "give out" any of their personal info. But I tell everyone about it. The last referral that signed up under me saw my facebook blurb about how I just earned money doing a survey. Total surprise to me! I even made printouts with detailed instructions and gave to many of my friends. They just don't get it!
    SR rocks!!!!!
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket