Thread: how long?

Default how long?

how long does it take for the credits to show up for shopping?

i ordered from national geographics last nite and i am wondering how long to see the credits show up.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Give it a few days! Not sure on the technical side of it, but something about the script for that stuff runs on Sundays! When you shop you want to give it 7-10days to show up! Some places don't send the credit through until the item has shipped. You will see where some people have their items before the credit shows up here. With all the retailers it is different. I hope this helps, I know someone with more shopping experience will be able to give ya a better answer.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    thank you so much.
    If you're really curious, search the merchant's name on this board-you may learn something.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

hey now that is a great idea!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would say probably will show up when Tricia does the manual uploads on Sunday. She and SG are trying to get that process automated and they have a few merchants set up already but not all so its still a long, lengthy process for her to do (thus why she only tends to do it once a week). If it doesn't show up this sunday wait until next week to see if it comes through then file a TT. The date you file the TT won't affect the number of days it will pend for once you get your credit.
    Sunshine Rewards