Thread: Im confused about something, about surveys

Default Im confused about something, about surveys

just curious about something.

say, for example, there are three options, under the "daily survey" category (greenfield, the 90 cent ones) and you qualify for all three: why does it come back saying sorry, there are no surveys? Like, why are the options listed by them if there are no surveys currently corresponding to those options?

im just confused about how it works is all. im actually not quite sure if anyone here knows or if i would be better off asking greenfield.
    Sunshine Rewards

This is how I look at it. There are many many many more people than just you taking a survey at any given moment. Some are starting, some are finishing, some are just entering their info at that moment. So when you get that page, they have surveys for your entered stats. But then, as they ask questions of various people, some get accepted, which then might close the survey. And in a survey you otherwise might qualify for, suddenly they ask the all important question (that makes you wonder "why couldn't they have asked that *first*") and you're out, so someone else is back in.

And that last part is why it's important to come back periodically during the day, just checking back in with the Daily Survey, seeing if anything has opened up!

None of that is official, of course. Might not even be right. But it's how I figure it, and that helps keep me sane, survey-wise.
    Sunshine Rewards