Thread: Don't let it creep up on you.....

Default Don't let it creep up on you.....

At the end of every quarter there are tons of posts on the board from members about scurrying to make SM or SMplus status. Its already nearing the end of January, so don't let the quarter creep up on you and then knock yourself out to make it. Its so much easier to pace yourself and also so much more enjoyable. Set aside a time everyday to try surveys, offers, freebies, and make sure you do all your shopping online through SR. Daily toiletries and even food, gifts, clothing, tools, you name it, you buy it anyway, so why not get cash back for doing it online and add to that quarterly total very quickly.

I hate to see all the frustration when the quarter is ending, so this is just your friendly public announcement reminder.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks Cindy. I'm already stressing out over it and January hasn't ended yet. I'm hoping to kick start myself today.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Cindy!

Hopefully the surveys will be more plentiful in February, and March.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

with my pends, I am getting close to $50 earned. I like to have my SM status in the bag by the end of month 2 in the quarter- last quarter was the first one I had to scramble for in a couple of years.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

with Pending i'm at $73.28.....i'm good for SM. might even make SMP again!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I know, right! Not being a Supermember stinks. I won't let this happen to me again.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I started out January so well and I have been so busy that I haven't been on the computer much at all in the past 10 days. I hear you and have to get my butt in gear or I won't make SM next quarter.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards