Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking Surveys?

Default Taking Surveys?

Need a little feedback on surveys. Doesn't look like many people are trying them. I'm considering whether it is something that we want to continue doing on SR or start to phase out. Are they not worth it to try anymore? Be specific... AMP vs. Greenfield.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I think the are a great account booster for some and I love doing them when I have time but can't sit here all day trying to get one either. I try like five times and then I quit if I haven't gotten one.

I had trouble this year getting surveys so I stopped, but I am on a roll this month. I would hate to see them go away. Based on some reading on the board about Disney(not sure if I can say it) I think I know why survey taking has been down.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I love doing surveys Tricia. I had a Jan 16/22 deadline so I haven't been able to do anything around here but I'm hoping my Feb 26 deadline isn't as bad and I can pop on here each day to do at least 2 surveys until things get back to normal and I can try for all 3 everyday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Surveys

I thought January was supposed to be a bad month for surveys, at least that is what i remember. I for one have not had any problems getting a GF this month, Amp also has been better good compared to last couple of months. I am pretty persistent about getting them done. I keep trying until I get them, I did have a issue with AMP crediting for 3 days last week, when I never had a problem in the past. I am very careful about cookies, so I know it was not something that I failed to do. I stay away for 3 days went back and the last couple of days I was able to get them to credit again. I think that being persistent is the key to success with surveys. Keep trying do not give up, it works for me. So I would say Trish they all worth you keeping both of them.

Jtowner

Surveys are my main money earner on SR. I love SR... but if surveys go... it would become a penny click site for me.

I try the gf one every day... I've had great luck in December... but January has been hard... I try the amp ones a couple times a week... they don't seem to add new amp surveys as often as gf.

I love how I can try a new gf every calendar day... but the amp one is on a 24 hr clock and it is hard for me to remember the time I last did one...so I find it harder to try an amp each day.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I would be very disappointed if surveys went away because that is where a good percentage of my earnings come from. It is sometimes hit or miss for me, but I usually try as often as time allows.
    Sunshine Rewards

Surveys are my main earning source too. I try all 3 each day and keep trying throughout the day until I get one or run out of time. I don't have much luck with offers anymore, though I still like to try, and I can't afford to do much shopping, so without surveys I'd have little reason to come back.
    Sunshine Rewards

Definitely would hate to see surveys gone! They do make up a very good portion of my SR earnings! I usually am able to get all 3 surveys- although this past month it has taken a little more persistance to qualify for a survey. Just from the 3 surveys, I've made almost $45 in January- that definitely is worth it for me!

Hopefully you will get some good feedback from members on how we can get the numbers up for SR!! But unfortunately, the ones you probably want to hear from most aren't forum members. I wonder if some people get discouraged and stop after being disqualified for one survey. Hopefully you'll get a good discussion going on surveys!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm trying and trying and trying, but I'm a middle-aged white woman whose husband works for the media . . .

Surveys are my main SR activity. I'd love for it to be shopping, but this is my ninth consecutive year with kids in college! One has graduated with no debt and another will next year, but Mom's fun money has been hit hard.

Unless surveys aren't good for SR, I would really hate to see them go away.