Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking Surveys?

Please don't take the survey's away! I don't do them as much as I use too, but I do look forward to them when I can try.

I do want to do better.
    Sunshine Rewards

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Since I am new, what is a trifecta contest?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    How about a contest where each daily survey and/or AMP completion gets you an entry into a contest to win a bonus or another prize? (Similar to what SR did during the holidays.) That way, those members who aren't able to get the 28 or 56 survey completion bonus or who don't win the second chance sweeps, still have a chance to win something which might encourage more participation. It could be a monthly, weekly, or daily contest. Just a suggestion.
    I like this idea- maybe every trifecta for a month gives you an entry into the contest. I also like the way the DS bonus is set up because I think if there is just one big prize (like $5 for 30 surveys), that people tend to give up when they see they won't reach it. So having a couple of different levels keep people more interested.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by BaseballMom View Post
    Since I am new, what is a trifecta contest?
    A trifecta is when you are able to complete each of the three surveys in one day: the greenfield daily survey for .90, the AMP for .75, and the my thoughts count for .50 (.60 for supermembers).
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

contests and bonuses definitely make it more fun...

but you need to talk to the group of people who don't take surveys...Maybe make a penny email link and put up a multi-choice poll on the site... so maybe you can reach the people who don't do surveys...a survey about what would make you do surveys not sure if you could target it to certain people... people who have never taken surveys... people who used to take survey but stopped for some reason...
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    How about a contest where each daily survey and/or AMP completion gets you an entry into a contest to win a bonus or another prize? (Similar to what SR did during the holidays.) That way, those members who aren't able to get the 28 or 56 survey completion bonus or who don't win the second chance sweeps, still have a chance to win something which might encourage more participation. It could be a monthly, weekly, or daily contest. Just a suggestion.
    Yes I have to agree that some kind of entry into a contest is better than a big reward or none. Sometimes you realize early on you can't make the goal so you stop trying. I liked the contest where the more entries you had the higher the pay off but it had a span of time to be reasonably successful even if you missed some days. It is darn hard to get online everyday and qualify and get credit for the surveys. Those that do deserve the big rewards because they are investing tons of time. Or maybe for every survey you complete you name is in a drawing for double survey credits for a week or something like that...
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Please don't take the surveys away, they are my main source of earnings on SR. I try for a DS everyday that I am able and when DH has time he will try for a SM survey. I admit I don't try for an AMP survey very often as I don't have the time or patience for them and rarely qualify but if it helps I promise I will try harder.
    Robin

I usually go both DS and AMP eachday however since the holiday weekend last weekend i have rarly been able to qualify for either must less both. Maybe it is because it is near the end of the month.

I really wish they wouldn't be taken away because i really like doing them
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I agree with the consensus - it's the easiest way to earn for me too and I'd hate to see it go! I've had a hard time qualifying this month and it's been a little discouraging, but even with that I earn more on SR than just about anywhere else!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I like the 28 bonus for GF....i can get that no problem, i don't usually have a problem with the DS. But this month AMP has just not cooperated with me at all! It's by far been my worst survey month. I am a bit discouraged.... It's just really hard to do the AMP ones with their funky 24 hr clock.

I don't know if a contest like the holiday one would work. I like an objective that i KNOW i'm going to get rewareded with. Like this month....i may not be getting the $5 bonus...but I'll still get the $2.

Maybe lower the 56 survey down to 50....since the AMP clock makes it harder to complete one every day.

Oh yeah...and increasing the chances of winning that $50,000 from Greenfield would probably increase the survey takers too.
    Jennifer -