Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Taking Surveys?

I would probably get about the same either way. However, I don't want SR to put youselves in jeopardy. I love it here and I wouldn't want to lose surveys or SR. I'll be happy either way. Thanks for thinking of us.

2. Join Date
    May 2007

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    How many people would rather see an increase of 10 cents in the per survey rate but no more survey bonuses?
    I like the bonuses, it keeps me motivated.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

How many people would rather see an increase of 10 cents in the per survey rate but no more survey bonuses?
    I would love the increased payout. My only chance ever to get a survey bonus is if you give one that combines DS and AMP, and even then it is really hard for me to get the bonus. There is no way I am getting it this month. But the increased payout would be really beneficial for me!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I vote for the increased 10¢
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I do like the bonuses and how they vary and change. I would be happy with either or though.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

I would probably be more inclined to vote for the increase. I like the bonus and usually get at least one, but the extra money is nice even if I don't make the bonus. I am still motivated to do surveys even without the bonus.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

I'd probably vote for the increase, but I also like the bonuses when they have several different levels. Being at WDW this month and not having much survey luck, I am nowhere near the 28 bonus, and the 56 bonus was unattainable before the month started since I knew I would be out of town for a few days. I preferred the old bonuses that started at $1 for 8 or 10 surveys (or whatever number makes sense), but got proportionally bigger for those who were able to get a lot of surveys that month. Even including the AMP surveys, getting 28 surveys a month can be hard for some of us, although I usually do much better than I have this month.

since i never get enough surveys to get the bonus, i would love the increased payout as well!

ive been kinda losing motivation with surveys lately, but hopefully things will change soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Bonus vs Increase

I think the increase is the better choice, trying to get 56 is just impossible. Mainly on the weekends, expecially towards the end of the month on both of them, it is impossible to get them. If you increase people that do not get the bonus would be more willing to spend the time.

Jtowner

Another vote for an increase. The last time I received a bonus was when there was a three or four level bonus and you could receive a bonus for something like 10 or 15 surveys. I'm excited if I get 10 GF surveys a month.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards