Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Taking Surveys?

I very rarely get a survey, so I don't try often. When I get one it is a big deal, at least to me. I want them to stay, please.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

if surveys actually left entirely, i can say that canadians... aside from maybe merchant shopping, have no reason to be here. thats kinda what i count on usually... along with the odd daily click or ebay shopping (which is spending money, so i dont usually count that as a gain). there are so many things we cant do on here "not available in your area", so taking another away would be very... un-motivating... not sure of the best word. lol.

Sorry, i just cant remember if i actually gave my opinion! lol

(forgot to mention that i am referring to greenfield surveys, since we dont qualify for AMP ones)
    Sunshine Rewards

i would say at least 90% of my over 600 dollars i have earned is from surveys i love em and would love to see them stay around. the increase would be nice as you sometimes get dissapointed in yourself for not getting the bonus.

maybe just do a bonus around the holidays like the multy month one last year was cool. but like others said i dont bu ya ton online so it would really take away my earnings if they went away, and i count on this money for my disney trips.

currently working on trying to make 800+ for our trip in a little over 2 years away. you guys rock here and help make trips affordable to those of us who save up for them.

Sunshine Rewards

No need to worry. This original post is over a month old and we came up with some good solutions on how to keep them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs