Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking Surveys?

NO Don't take away the survey's!!!

I try for both AMP and DS every single day!! I've hit the DS bonus every month since July and normally i'm really good at the AMP ones too. I have no idea what went on this month but i'm out of the running for the 56 Survey $5 bonus. I'm bummed.....but i'm still going to keep trying every day!

The GF one is really great, they add new survey's often enought to keep up with everyone who does try on a daily basis, and they seem like they do care, giving credit for messed up survey's.

I don't know how many survey company's are out there available for programs like this, but maybe if we could find someting other than AMP that doesn't work on the 24 hour clock so it would be easier to try every day.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I would also hate to see surveys eliminated....I try all the time but the first 4 days of this month I was unable to get into one and then I was on vacation for a week and now I've gone 3 days in a row without a qualifying survey....but I'm very persistent and I keep trying.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Surveys are my main money maker also. I would really hate to see them go. Most days, I try to get at least two surveys done. Please keep the surveys!

I love the surveys! They're the way I make more of my credits. I think they're definitely more reliable than trying freebie offers.

I try at least a daily survey a day and if I have more time I try for more. Daily surveys are usually really good, but I think we all have times where there's just no surveys to try to qualify for.

AMP surveys are hit and miss. December was really good for me and January has been decent. But like normal, it's been a bit rough the past few days getting one. I'm not worried, because i'm sure they'll bounce back.

Please don't take the surveys away!

As someone who does a few shopping credits every month here and there I would hate to see surveys go as they are my main activity on the site. I have had great luck the last 5 months on daily surveys and if I can get 5 to 10 AMP surveys crediting a month I think that is great. I do not do the 2 cent surveys because I feel that it takes away from my chances on the daily survey and I would rather get .90 for the DS then the .60 for the 2 cents one. I think I have been avg. $25 to $30 a month on surveys so if surveys were to go then I would probably go also (just being honest).

Just a suggestion but if survey traffic is down, how about a Trifecta contest once in a while. I haven't seen one of those since MissAngie left. Thanks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Surveys are my main money earner on SR. I love SR... but if surveys go... it would become a penny click site for me.

I try the gf one every day... I've had great luck in December... but January has been hard... I try the amp ones a couple times a week... they don't seem to add new amp surveys as often as gf.

I love how I can try a new gf every calendar day... but the amp one is on a 24 hr clock and it is hard for me to remember the time I last did one...so I find it harder to try an amp each day.
    I feel pretty much the same except that I had a hard time in Dec but have had good luck in Jan (must be a different demographic). I shop through SR [I]when[I] I shop online but I don't shop online very often. The 24-hour thing is what gets me a lot with AMP too. Especially since I have to try several times to get one. If I do a few in a row, each one gets later and later. I visit SR everyday but if I only have time to do one survey, I do the daily since it is the highest value AND usually the easiest to qualify for.

I would hate to see them go away too! I have times when I get burned out on trying and trying and getting nothing. But I sit out a couple of days and am right back at it. If there were no surveys, it would just be shopping for me because I can only get a couple of freebie offers a month in my account. Surveys are my bread and butter!! Greenfield is always better for me, but AMP has been better this month for me than for months past, although I probably just jinxed myself!

Please don't take the surveys away!! I made almost $550 last year from surveys! This month I have earned $35! I try everyday for the DS and AMP and most days for the SM survey.

SR would become a shopping site for me if you took the surveys away - and lately I haven't been shopping much.

I like the idea of running a Trifecta contest again!

Thanks for asking for feedback! That's what I love about SR!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I would be so disappointed if the surveys went away. They are a huge part of my earnings here. If it weren't for the surveys, I know I couldn't make supermember anymore.

However, I have less time than I used to have for SR. My husband is in Iraq and has been since last May. I have so many other things to do around the house that I can't spend a long time on surveys these days. I do at least *try* for the Greenfield one almost daily. But sometimes I don't qualify and I can't spend an hour trying to do it. Or on Friday, I did an entire survey and it wouldn't load the Congratulations page...so techinically I DID do one, but I bet you didn't see it on your end.

AMP- I have had better luck lately, when I try, but often these do not work for me. I either cannot qualify or they glitch up.

My .02- this one I honestly just plain forget about. I did do one yesterday when I couldn't get an AMP and I had time.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I too would miss the surveys. The offers no longer seem to work for me so the only way for me to earn with SR is purchases (which I do plenty) and surveys. However, recently I am getting concerned because I have made a couple of purchases that are not showing up and I have a TT for a previous Marriott stay and I have just made a pricey new reservation with them. Every once in awhile I will try an offer, but they rarely credit for me and so it is not worth the effort!

I love the Greenfield Surveys because they are usually plentiful and they will listen when there is a problem and usually fix it. It is also nice to be able to take them within a 24 hour period not EXACTLY 24 hours after the last one. I usually get much busier later in the day so if I don't get an AMP early I end up skipping a day. I wish there was a better way to handle those if not exactly 24 hours between surveys maybe not until after 12 or 16 hours has passed but not more than 1 per day, then if you start getting later in the day you can slowly work back to an earlier schedule. Hope this makes sense!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards