Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking Surveys?

A trifecta contest would be great!! I've only gotten 6 trifecta's this month, but that is mostly because i've been struggling to get the AMP and haven't spent as much time on M2C survey. When i try it, I almost always get one.

speaking of surveys.....have this weekends credit's posted yet???
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just the thought of taking surveys away makes me tear up...seriously! I took a long break from SR, but came back at the beginning of the year and have had good luck getting survey's this month. I try for GF & AMP Daily...please don't take them away!!
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

Strange that you're not seeing people trying them. I know I am. After a few successes, which is shocking, with AMP, I'm trying them every day.

However, both AMP and DS are acting weird weird weird, IMO. Not behaving perfectly!
    Sunshine Rewards

I would be very very disappointed if surveys went away! I try for all 3 surveys everyday and have earned over $50 this month on just surveys. They are definitely my major source of earnings on Sunshine Rewards. I do shop through SR everytime I shop online, but would be very sad to see the surveys go.

I agree that somedays it seems that Greenfield is easier to get than the AMP, but I am persistent and just keep trying until I am successful. It would be nice if AMP was once every calendar day like Greenfield, but I understand that is just the way they work.

I am begging you....PLEASE don't take away the surveys!!! It makes me want to cry just thinking about that!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I just came back to SR after taking a year off and the only thing I'm doing on here now is trying to get at least 1 survey a day, so if they leave I wouldn't probably be on here anymore. Yes, sometimes the surveys are sooooo frustrating. I wish it didn't have to ask 15 questions before it decides if I can take the survey or not....but I still try every morning anyway. I'm a sucker for punishment just to earn 75 or 90 cents.

Please don't take the surveys away!!!! They are my main source of earnings on SR. I do a GF survey everyday. I have found that AMP is still hit or miss for me, but an every other day schedule seems to be working for me. DH has tried for SM surveys, but has gotten error messages, or he has just been so busy with his work schedule that he has not gotten to it. It shop through SR and try to do offers, but I would probably not make SM and would have less motivation to come to SR if there were no surveys.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I TRY for a Greenfield survey each day. AMP, OTOH, I'm less likely to try as a)the 24 hour window may be an issue and b)AMP repeats the same survey qualifier, which gets to me sometimes. However, I'd hate to see sujrveys go, as I need them to make SM.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Whew!! I'm so glad to hear that people still want to take them. I just felt like I was kind of pushing them on everyone but people weren't having much luck.

What can we do to help make the surveys fun again for everyone? We work really closely with Jill at Greenfield and we would be up for trying some new things. Would a trifecta contest be worth trying or would it put too much pressure on people? We already have the monthly bonus contest and second chance sweeps.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I too do not want surveys to go away as its my main source of SR money. Last week I had a problem and did not get credit for two Greenfield surveys but still do not want to see them go away. I've had better luck today and got credit for two Greenfield's I did over the weekend!!!!! I'm a slow but steady survey earner. Thanks for everything you do as it is much appreciated.

Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    What can we do to help make the surveys fun again for everyone? We work really closely with Jill at Greenfield and we would be up for trying some new things. Would a trifecta contest be worth trying or would it put too much pressure on people? We already have the monthly bonus contest and second chance sweeps.
    How about a contest where each daily survey and/or AMP completion gets you an entry into a contest to win a bonus or another prize? (Similar to what SR did during the holidays.) That way, those members who aren't able to get the 28 or 56 survey completion bonus or who don't win the second chance sweeps, still have a chance to win something which might encourage more participation. It could be a monthly, weekly, or daily contest. Just a suggestion.
    Sunshine Rewards