Thread: You Pet

Default You Pet

thanks for the email! I have tried, and tried, and tried to join, but I fill out the form, click the terms box, when I hit submit, it brings up a blank form again. Anyone else have this problem?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    thanks for the email! I have tried, and tried, and tried to join, but I fill out the form, click the terms box, when I hit submit, it brings up a blank form again. Anyone else have this problem?
    I'll be really angry if this is the case since I'm sending 7000 people there tonight!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

It hasn't been just tonight that it has done this for me. I have been trying for awhile now, maybe once or month or so. Don't know if it is just me. I've been trying on my laptop, not sure if I have ever tried on my desktop. I sometimes have better luck with that.

I had no problem and got the conformation email.

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    You might try it with a different browser. If it continues to be a problem, I can contact their IT person.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I received my credit for this today. Thanks so much! My dogs are my children, so I thought this was a pretty great offer

I managed to get this done on my desktop. I got the confirmation email, now to see if I get it to credit.