Thread: Shopping using a different email?

Question Shopping using a different email?

Can I still get credit if I shop using a different email address?

Yeah I think so, as long as if any problems arise you can still provide a shopping confirmation. I think.LOL I have a special email acct. just for my shopping, so DH doesn't see it in my main email acct.

Thank You!

on the same topic....do I have to change my SR email (I use gmail for offers etc.) and a comcast address for my personal stuff and my SR forums? I'm wicked confused....How do I get credit??
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

SR does not track by e-mail address so you can have a different e-mail for your SR account a different e-mail for the forums, yet another e-mail for each and every store your shop at, and another e-mail for surveys, and another e-mail for offers... in other words you can have as many or as few as you like...

How SR tracks most of the shopping and offers is with cookies and by your SR id #....

HTH
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

So will this work? My mom, who is NOT a SR member, could log in as me on her computer at home, and shop thru my SR account, but with her email? She is planning on doing some online shopping, and I wanted to know if I could get the credits if she used my SR acct to click thru first.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

in theory that should work, now i have no idea what the SR policy is about letting others login as you or sharing your SR login with other..
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

As long as she doesn't have her own separate account, that would be fine. It's your account to use as you like.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    As long as she doesn't have her own separate account, that would be fine. It's your account to use as you like.
    Great! No, she doesn't have an account. I've told her about it, but my parents are, um, pretty well off and she's not too pressed to come across .80 here, $1.40 there, even though she's impressed with the Disney cards I come up with for our trips.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    So will this work? My mom, who is NOT a SR member, could log in as me on her computer at home, and shop thru my SR account, but with her email? She is planning on doing some online shopping, and I wanted to know if I could get the credits if she used my SR acct to click thru first.
    Ooh I wish I could convince my good friend to do that! She has NO interest in joining, but she shops online, and it pains me to think of all the reward dollars just wasted, when they could have been shared with me (and SR!).
    Sunshine Rewards