Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ebay?

Default ebay?

anyone get credits for ebay purchases? I have made several, without credit. I haven't filed a TT, because I think I remember Tricia saying that ebay is kind of a take it or leave it. maybe I was wrong about that. But just wondered if anyone has had any success.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

yes my ebay varies.
    eBay 0.15 Credits 01/24/2010 Credit Hold until 02-21-2010
    was credited on 1/27 so it took 3 days for this one.
    I have had some take way longer.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I usually have no problem getting credit but my most recent purchase back in December did not for some reason. I cleared cookies right before the purchase and there is no reason other than being the holiday season that it should not have credited...I did not file a TT either because it was only for .07 and I figured it wasn't worth the trouble to Tricia.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

i've had no problem with Ebay...i purchased Sunday night, it was pending tuesday AM.
    Jennifer -

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

90% of the time my ebay shopping comes through without a problem. Since it is only 1% or 2% on a $10 or $20 item I tend not to worry if the credit doesn't show up.
    Sunshine Rewards

I never have an ebay problem either, and yes, we cannot even ask them for credit. They don't accept TT inquires from anyone.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

If you shop a long time before placing your bid or using Buy It Now (BIN), your click in from SR may expire. Sounds weird and this may not be exactly what happens....but I can't think of why you wouldn't get credit.

If I'm shopping on ebay I go look clicking through the SR link. If I find something I want I put it in my watch list. When I am ready to bid or BIN I close out my browser, clear cookies, log back into SR and then ebay, go to my watch list, find the item and bid or buy.

I shop ebay often and I can't remember a time I have not received credit from ebay using this system. Maybe it will work for you too.

There are a couple of other merchants I do this for too...I think DisneyStore is one. Their website really gets bogged down if they are having a sale and it can take hours to look at stuff.

Hope that helps!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    If you shop a long time before placing your bid or using Buy It Now (BIN), your click in from SR may expire. Sounds weird and this may not be exactly what happens....but I can't think of why you wouldn't get credit.

If I'm shopping on ebay I go look clicking through the SR link. If I find something I want I put it in my watch list. When I am ready to bid or BIN I close out my browser, clear cookies, log back into SR and then ebay, go to my watch list, find the item and bid or buy.

I shop ebay often and I can't remember a time I have not received credit from ebay using this system. Maybe it will work for you too.

There are a couple of other merchants I do this for too...I think DisneyStore is one. Their website really gets bogged down if they are having a sale and it can take hours to look at stuff.

Hope that helps!
    This is exactly what I do and did do when I last ordered and my credit did not come through? Weird because 99% of the time I do get credit and it's usually in my account as pending in two days from placing the order. Just a flukey thing I guess?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

A vast majority of my credits are with eBay. I am a eBayholic However, a couple did not credit at Christmas time. I have no idea the reason because all the rest have credited easily and quickly. I won 2 auctions and did a BIN on 1/21 and they just showed up as pending in my account yesterday. I think they sometimes show up quicker but that is still fast and they are pending from the 21st when I actually won and paid for the items. HTH
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have never had a problem getting credit for ebay shopping except one time the credit didn't come through. I have no idea why, I didn't do anything differently than usual. Just a weird fluke I guess.
    Claudia