Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ebay?

Know what i do? I go on ebay just regular... if i see something i want, i copy the item number(s). go through sunshine, search that item number, and buy or bid right away. when it comes time to pay, log back in through SR again. i find that to be a good system. ebay is great for me, its practically my only credits right now besides scratchers and paid clicks.
    Sunshine Rewards

have not bought stuff in a while on ebay but it credited every time i did in the past

Sunshine Rewards

I'm about 1 for 5 in getting credit for eBay purchases. After winning an auction, I close all browser windows, open a new browser, clear my eBay cookies and then log into SR and make the purchase using the "if none of the banner ads above work, click here" link at the bottom of the eBay page. It's gotten to the point that I really don't feel like shopping with this merchant anymore.

I'll be submitting another TT this Sunday for my last eBay purchase since it has yet to show in my history.

Quote Originally Posted by bensbud View Post
    I'm about 1 for 5 in getting credit for eBay purchases. After winning an auction, I close all browser windows, open a new browser, clear my eBay cookies and then log into SR and make the purchase using the "if none of the banner ads above work, click here" link at the bottom of the eBay page. It's gotten to the point that I really don't feel like shopping with this merchant anymore.

I'll be submitting another TT this Sunday for my last eBay purchase since it has yet to show in my history.
    Is it possible that there is something on your computer that might be blocking or intercepting the cookies? Like a toolbar that you installed or an anti-virus program? Is it only ebay that you have problems with or others as well?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I had posted earlier that I have been really lucky with eBay purchases and all had come through except a couple around the holidays. Well I had another not come through on a purchase made Feb 10. It was for a video game, everything else I purchased before and after it credited. That made me realize the credits I did not receive at Christmas time were for Video games also. That seems to be a pattern. Is it possible that the credits you are not receiving have been for video games???
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Is it possible that there is something on your computer that might be blocking or intercepting the cookies? Like a toolbar that you installed or an anti-virus program? Is it only ebay that you have problems with or others as well?
    I don't have any toolbars or cookie blockers installed and am running the same anti-virus program that I've been running for quite some time. I've had only 1 eBay purchase credit of 5 attempts but have other merchants credit fine (Best Buy). My last eBay purchase from this past Sunday was for $62.02 so I'm hoping that it will show since that's good Mickey money there.

I have gotten pending credit every time by login in and going thru Sunshine Rewards to bid and then also go thru Sunshine Rewards to Ebay to pay.

When I paid thru a winning link thru my e-mail, then I did not get credit.

Thumbs down

Chalk up yet another eBay purchase where they didn't credit. My trouble ticket was closed today saying eBay shows that I clicked on the SR link AFTER I made my purchase. WHAT??? Not sure how they figured that one but that makes $0.74 that eBay hasn't credited me for February. I think I'm done shopping with them for a while.

One thing to keep in mind about ebay is that they will not even accept our disputes. So the best that we can do is go back and review the reports that they give us. They are very picky about when they credit. You can't have anything on your computer that would make them think that you clicked through somewhere else or placed a bid on an item before you came to SR. Even if you placed a first bid that didn't actually win.

That said, we have a LOT of ebay transactions credit. We actually have more ebay transactions credit every day than any other merchant. I'm not sure why yours aren't crediting and they won't help us figure it out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by RENITA View Post
    I have gotten pending credit every time by login in and going thru Sunshine Rewards to bid and then also go thru Sunshine Rewards to Ebay to pay.

When I paid thru a winning link thru my e-mail, then I did not get credit.
    This is how I do it as well. I have only had 1 not credit and it was only going to be worth 20 cents so I didn't worry about it.

If anyone is an avid ebayer that often forgets about using SR, Tricia taught us a neat trick years ago on making a desktop shortcut and linking it to our SR account. I don't remember how to do it now but it might be worth searching the forums for.
    Sunshine Rewards