Thread: La Cense Beef

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default La Cense Beef

I was lucky enough to order from La Cense Beef when it was and offer with a credit. I was wondering what happened to that offer, and if this would be offered for shopping.

I have to say that their customer service is top rate. Before shipping, I had a phone call from one of their customer service reps letting me know when they would ship and the length of time to expect it. It just happened that I was going out of town and the shipping date wouldn't work. The rep was happy to ship it on a date that would work for me.

Then, when the package arrived, there was a mistake in the address (the address was messed up by one number, obviously a typo). Luckily, my neighbor delivered it to us, but I called the rep to let them know about the mistake. The rep checked into it, updated our correct house number, then offered us free shipping with out next order.

It seems to me that a company like this should be a nice place to be added.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey...you never told me you had a freezer load of beef. What time should I stop by for dinner with your grandchildren tonight??
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Hey...you never told me you had a freezer load of beef. What time should I stop by for dinner with your grandchildren tonight??
    LOL, Lori....
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The advertiser pulled the offer because they didn't like the traffic the link was sending to the company. Not sure what that means exactly but I asked about this offer last week.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    The advertiser pulled the offer because they didn't like the traffic the link was sending to the company. Not sure what that means exactly but I asked about this offer last week.
    Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards