Thread: Netflix

Default Netflix

I signed up for Netflix a couple weeks ago but don't see them listed or even as pending in my account history. Is this an offer that takes a while to show up? DD is sure enjoying getting the movies so I think it's going to be totally worth it but it would be great to get the credit too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

You have to be a member for at least two weeks and switch to the paid plan before they report it to us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by shmily1 View Post
    I signed up for Netflix a couple weeks ago but don't see them listed or even as pending in my account history. Is this an offer that takes a while to show up? DD is sure enjoying getting the movies so I think it's going to be totally worth it but it would be great to get the credit too.
    Don't give up the credit will come. This credit appeared as a pending this Monday. I joined almost 4 weeks ago. My daughter has really enjoys being able to watch Primeval on the computer. I love being able to get older movies that most stores just don't offer.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

I joined on January 4th as a paid member and got my credit on January 27th
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Awesome!! Thank you so much for the answers! We're enjoying it and I don't see us canceling it at all since I have two teens in college and a new DGS that live with me! There's always something they want to watch.
    Sunshine Rewards

It's been a month today so I'm starting to worry... I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'm still getting the credit for this one.
    Sunshine Rewards