Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earn 5.00 back on York Photo Offer

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I just got an e-mail that my items have shipped! Any chance that I might still see credit on this? It's been over 2 days now.

I am waiting with you...realize that doesn't help, but I thought I would let you know you are not alone.

I ordered on Monday and got my shipping confirmation today. I am still hoping that it shows up in pending soon.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    I am waiting with you...realize that doesn't help, but I thought I would let you know you are not alone.

I ordered on Monday and got my shipping confirmation today. I am still hoping that it shows up in pending soon.
    Thanks! I ordered mine on Monday too. Hopefully, we'll both see credits pending soon!
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered sometime over the weekend (I can't remember which day now, although I'm guessing Sat) and the $5 showed up pending on Tuesday. So it took about 3 days, and remember all of these companies have different timelines of submitting their numbers to Tricia. I hope it shows up soon for you! I know it's hard to wait sometimes.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I ordered sometime over the weekend (I can't remember which day now, although I'm guessing Sat) and the $5 showed up pending on Tuesday. So it took about 3 days, and remember all of these companies have different timelines of submitting their numbers to Tricia. I hope it shows up soon for you! I know it's hard to wait sometimes.
    I think I ordered on Saturday too and it was there Tuesday. Hope yours shows up soon!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I hope the credit shows up soon, but if everyone else received their credits after 3 days, I might be out of luck. I'm so bummed out...That's $5!!!

Are we allowed to file a TT on this? I know it's an offer, but I think Tricia said it credits like shopping.
    Sunshine Rewards

I hope the credit shows up soon, but if everyone else received their credits after 3 days, I might be out of luck. I'm so bummed out...That's $5!!!

Are we allowed to file a TT on this? I know it's an offer, but I think Tricia said it credits like shopping.
    I don't know, but maybe they report in once a week.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

This still hasn't gone into pending for me. I did receive the photo book yesterday and it turned out quite well!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, file the TT, who knows, it may be lurking somewhere in our system or it could have been a problem on your computers end, we don't really know until you file it and we can research it. This has been crediting extremely well.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Yes, file the TT, who knows, it may be lurking somewhere in our system or it could have been a problem on your computers end, we don't really know until you file it and we can research it. This has been crediting extremely well.
    Thanks Cindy! I will go ahead and file the TT when it's time.
    Sunshine Rewards

I placed an order on Saturday and still no credit. I ordered some prints and a 11X14 poster. The total order was over $10. But they are handling this as two separate orders, one for the prints and one for the poster print, this makes both orders under $10 each. Wonder if I will get credit?
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards