Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tax Weekend!!

Default Tax Weekend!!

Many of you will be filing your taxes this weekend. Don't forget that you can file them through places like TurboTax and H&R Block and get credit. It's also a great time to tell your friends to join SR because they will want cash back on their filing fees, too!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I filed mine last night through SR and H&R Block online. Very easy and not very expensive either. I did both the federal and state filings for 49.90. I usually only do the federal and it costs me 29.95 because I usually have to pay state I wait to pay until the last minute and do it with the paper form. This year we are getting something back so it was worth it to pay the extra and file electronically. Glad to have it done and I can't wait to see the credit!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I so want to file this weekend, but I think I'm still missing 3 forms. I need to find out if my dad has two of them for himself yet or not, and my HSA....who knows?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We'll be trying to file this weekend. I found a cruise I want to take in April and we need to see if we are getting a refund that will make up the shortfall in what we have saved vs. the cost of the cruise. We'll be using TaxAct since it is free and all we have to file is Federal.
    Sunshine Rewards

YAy!!!! My 4.49 is pending already! I had issues last year and had to keep signing in to finish my return and it messed up my credits. This year I was able to do it all in one session and my credits are already pending!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Question for those who have used Tax Act or TurboTax to file. I just ran my numbers in TT to see what my refund should be. I'm still missing one form that is a necessity and planning to call my bank and complain Monday (technically, they are not required to provide it till June 1.) I need them to at least tell me if they agree with the nunber I'm using.

My question about these two sites is, do you actually get to see it in a 1040 format before you file? I didn't see it listed on TT until I had to pay, and I didn't want to do that since I qualify for free filing AND because I need to make sure that one number is right first. I'm planning on using the Tax Act offer when I do file, but dont' want to do that until I have everything.

I'm annoyed right now because I'm scheduled to get back the most I've ever gotten due to a big fat HSA deduction and I can't get my money until they confirm my contributions! Thanks!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I am 99% sure none of them will show you the filled in forms without paying. They will only tell you what your refund amount will be. I believe so that you dont just copy the number from their forms without paying for their services.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I can't remember for certain. I'll let you know what happens when we go through it later today.
    Sunshine Rewards

I filed, albeit, not efile since I do owe....again, getting old. However, I'll get SR credit.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

How long does it take for credit to show up when you use TaxAct?
    Sunshine Rewards