Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tax Weekend!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

TaxAct allows you to see a preview of your actual Tax form before you file.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm so excited, I did my taxes on Saturday the 30th with H&R Block and it just showed up pending this afternoon. I was worried that it wouldn't credit since I was on their site for nearly 2 hours and got logged out once but it looks like I worried for nothing. I was also surprised that I got credit for both federal and state taxes since the H&R Block page on SR only says you get credit for filing your federal tax return.
    Robin

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

My credit from Tax Act just came through! I was working on my taxes last night and just put in my information (still waiting on Mike) so we haven't even filed and the credit is there already. I am hoping we can finish it tonight and file so I can book our cruise already.
    Sunshine Rewards

Very cool!

I managed to call and get my HSA info confirmed today, then stuck everything in real quick at work to make sure Turbo Tax was calculating correctly. I'm debating whether or not to go ahead and file via Tax Act tonight for free or to double check at work tomorrow and make sure there's nothing relating to Making Work Pay that I overlooked.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I filed mine on Friday and haven't seen credit yet. Looks like I want if everyone else has already gotten credit that filed after me.
    Sunshine Rewards