Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Days

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Good for you. Here's wishing for a smooth transition for you and your family.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Cngratulations and may God's blessings be upon you, your family and your new home!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats and good luck moving! Hope everything goes well!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Funny story...turns out whoever stole the dishwasher came back and stole the garbage disposal the next day. Apparently because you need a garbage disposal to run a dishwasher! So I truly think the person who took it did not take it to steal it but rather because they just didn't have a dishwasher and wanted one. I'm hoping in my optimistic rose-colored world that it's because they had a baby and needed to sterilize bottles. And don't tell me otherwise!!

Good news...we passed inspection. Bad news, some things are not exactly finished. But we can move in and they will finish them up very soon (like a shower door and a part of the backsplash in the kitchen).

Back to multitasking!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Funny story...turns out whoever stole the dishwasher came back and stole the garbage disposal the next day. Apparently because you need a garbage disposal to run a dishwasher! So I truly think the person who took it did not take it to steal it but rather because they just didn't have a dishwasher and wanted one. I'm hoping in my optimistic rose-colored world that it's because they had a baby and needed to sterilize bottles. And don't tell me otherwise!!

Good news...we passed inspection. Bad news, some things are not exactly finished. But we can move in and they will finish them up very soon (like a shower door and a part of the backsplash in the kitchen).

Back to multitasking!
    When it "rains" it "pours"? Well, good luck on the move and here's wishing it goes as smooth as possible!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Congrats on the move, take it easy, have fun, and WELCOME HOME!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!

Good luck Tricia!! How exciting for you all!!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Oh no....THAT'S not stealing!!! (Kind of like "It's not actually adultery if you get paid 3 bucks for it!" )

You have such a good heart Tricia!

about the garbage disposal - luv the sunny outlook on it! I did the same thing when someone apparently stole a $100 Target gift card from my hubby last Christmas. We just told ourselves that it was someone's whose child would not have anything for Christmas otherwise and that did seem to help.

Have a great time moving! It must be so exciting moving in to a brand new place!!!!!!
    Rachel

Congratulations on passing your inspection and good luck with the move.

Sunshine Rewards